You are here
Senior Analyst - Real Estate
Growing Denver area multifamily investment firm
Upward mobility to Director-level position
About Our Client
Our client is real estate private equity firm that has generated consistent returns on investments for their clients and investors. With multiple investment programs ranging from core to opportunistic, but with a focus on deep value add, each program gives the opportunity for growth in various points of the real estate cycle allowing investors to reach their maximum investment potential.
Newly created Investments/Real Estate Acquisuitions Analyst position where you will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for deep value add acquisition and development opportunities in the Denver market. The Investments/Real Estate Acquisuitions Analyst will perform property level strategic planning, quarterly and annual budgeting and reforecasts, and provide oversight of third-party operating partners and leasing teams. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing funds, assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Conduct sub-market research, including the collection and analysis of numerous categories of market data
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to multifamily investment opportunities however other commercial real estate properties/assets, e.g. office, mixed-use, high density urban projects a plus as well.
- Exposure to ground up developments and/or value-add investments a plus
What's on Offer
Strong basic salary plus bonus and ability to get promoted to Director level role in short period.