You are here
Senior AP Analyst
USD55,000 - USD60,000
- Leading global company based in the Farmington area
- Looking for a talented AP Analyst to join their team
About Our Client
Leading global company based in the Farmington area
- Active engagement in the day to day operations and hands on support of team including trouble shooting, back-up, technical problem solving. Provide primary review to ensure accuracy and integrity of expense accounting, approvals, and payments.
- Responsible for the preparation or review of monthly financial deliverables and ad hoc requests including completions of controls, reconciliations, expense analysis and accruals.
- Act as primary administrator for Company Travel and Business Expense Program and Credit Card Administration including ownership of the system platforms, liaison with vendors, manage internal customer service and ensure the integrity of policies and controls.
- Maintain key documentation including policies, procedures and controls. Support team in assessment and maintenance of desk top procedures.
- Lead the 1099 process including vendor management, analysis and reporting.
- Develop a thorough understanding of end to end operations and use expertise and experience to enhance controls, improve processes, use of technology, and gain efficiencies.
- Develop expertise in key systems to further automation and optimize performance and work flow.
- Lead or provide support in accounts payable and expense projects. Assist finance, business partners and Parent in projects, audits and regulatory requests.
- Responsible for enhancing procedures related to property and sales and use tax compliance.
- Support manager in a comprehensive review of office locations, leases, and fixed assets including data integrity, tax and expense analysis and forecasting. Interact with IT, facilities and procurement.
The Successful Applicant
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with 4+ years of experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Operations, reporting and controls
- Technical accounting research
- Solid financial analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Knowledge and Experience
- Accounts payable/expense financial operations experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable and expense operating platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- General Ledger experience
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package