You are here
Senior Application Engineer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Expert Required
High Profile - PERMANENET PLACEMENT Opportunity
About Our Client
Senior Application Engineer: Our client has been in business for over 40 years and provides Statistical Software Analytics to a variety of clients in the middle market.
Today, our client has over 4,000 clients and is known for providing the industry's best customer service, including outstanding training and free, unlimited technical support.
- Develop enterprise-wide systems and ensure multi-site interoperability.
- Assist in integrating enterprise web and database applications with other applications and systems.
- Collaborate with developers across multiple projects to aid in designing systems and in making strategic application decisions to keep all enterprise systems aligned with the strategic needs of the business.
- Understand the company and its business operations, business rules, strategies and goals in the context of corporate strategy and global operations requirements. Maintain full working knowledge of the enterprise systems and integrated applications.
- Simultaneously serve as a technical resource across multiple complex projects.
- Assist in developing department coding standards and best practices, and researching new technologies.
- Document applications file structures, design, and operation. Document programming conventions and procedures to promote consistency among various applications.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred, in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a closely related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Five plus years related job experience in software or enterprise development required.
- Proven strong time management skills in working with multiple projects.
- A proven knowledge of general business operations, and a working knowledge of information systems techniques and technology.
- Experience with enterprise systems for customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Great Plains.
- Demonstrated programming ability in VS.Net (C# or VB), SQL Server, and MS Access.
What's on Offer
The client is an excellent employer and we have been successful in placing 4 other individuals at the company. The feedback has been excellent so far! This position is targeted at $95,000 - $115,000 + 10% and excellent benefits.