You are here
Senior Architect - High-End Residential Construction
- Design-Build Residential Construction Firm
- Move Away from Architecture Firm and into Design-Build
About Our Client
Our client is a high-end builder who are focused on new construction and renovations of custom homes in Metro-West Boston, as well as remodels of brownstones and penthouses in Downtown Boston. They are a mid-sized firm who are rapidly expanding in the market.
You will be joining an existing team of designers as a Senior Architect and be responsible for all aspects of Design for high-end residential projects from start to finish. Additionally, as a Senior Architect, you will be responsible for mentoring some of the more junior members of the design team.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of residential experience
- BArch or MArch from an accredited university
- Ability to assess and manage tasks independently
- Leadership skills within the studio
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in technical production and construction documents as well as presentation materials
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced collaborative atmosphere.
- Passion for modern and traditional design
- LEED certification a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Ability to grow at own pace
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.