You are here
Senior Asset Manager- Real Estate Development
Top-tier development firm seeking Asset Manager for its DC office
Opportunity to work on one of the most impactful projects in the DMV area
About Our Client
This fully integrated real estate development firm provides services to investors in retail, mixed-use, and office assets across the country. The firm has been recognized since its inception for its superior ability to recognize trends in the industry and incorporate this accordingly. With 8 offices across the country, this firm is rapidly expanding its presence and name by working on some of the most prolific and well-known projects going on nationwide.
Senior Asset Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of a strategic plan for each asset including financing plans, capital improvement strategy, and hold/sell analysis.
- Review and approve the annual budget, leasing plan, and capital program for each property as prepared by the venture partner, property management, and leasing team.
- Assist in the selection and/or approval of the property management and leasing team for the asset and continue to monitor their performance for the life of the asset.
- Help manage joint venture relationships.
- Analyze potential financing or sale opportunities of an asset and assist selecting and engaging broker, provide property and market data, and facilitate due diligence activities in an effort to expedite closing.
- Help identify, evaluate, implement, and recommend to the investment committee value-enhancement opportunities such as new development and redevelopment opportunities for the asset.
- Assist in generating/reviewing valuations, cash flow projections, and asset reports on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in oversight of the firm's construction investments and related 3rd party consultants and interaction with loan servicers.
- Work with Investment Team in underwriting retail and mixed use properties pursued for acquisition. Create return on cost models used in projecting pro formas for acquisitions.
- Develop and prepare investment/financing proposals for Investment Committee, lenders and equity partners for potential acquisitions, dispositions and re-financings of currently owned properties.
- Participate in the due diligence review for new investments.
The Successful Applicant
Senior Asset Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Real Estate
- 5 years of experience within the real estate sector focused on retail and in acquisitions modeling OR Master's degree in Finance, Business with a minor or concentration in Finance or Real Estate and two (2) years of experience within the real estate sector focused on retail and in acquisitions modeling.
- Strong financial modeling skills and high degree of proficiency in MS Office and Argus
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail and accuracy and have a flexible outlook toward task management.
- Experience in budget and business plan development.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive compensation package. Interested? Submit your resume now.