You are here
Senior Associate - External Audit
USD75,000 - USD80,000
- Leading professional services firm
- Looking for an experienced audit professional to join their team
About Our Client
Leading professional services firm
- Execute assigned client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, budgeting, directing, and completing assigned tasks of the integrated and financial statement audit, and managing the engagement to budget.
- Work with members of the audit team to identify and resolve any client issues discovered during audit process.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives, and utilize that knowledge on the audit engagement.
- Research and analyse accounting issues and transactions and any audit-related or tax-related issues utilizing electronic databases.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Maintain good working relationships with client personnel to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- Actively participate in audit planning meetings, closing meetings, and committee meetings as a key member of the audit team.
- Assist audit partners and senior management on client proposals and business development calls.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or in a business related field is required.
- 3-6 years of progressive external audit experience in a public accounting firm or a professional services firm is required.
- CPA license or parts of the CPA exam passed is preferred. A desire to obtain the CPA license is required.
- Exceptional client service skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills, including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software packages..
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits, and career progression opportunities