You are here
Senior Audit Manager - Stress Testing
Great Senior-Level Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the best and most well-respected banking and financial services institutions.
- Plan, perform and lead audits of complex Balance Sheet Management functions such as Market Risk Management (including Market Risk Rule compliance) and Liquidity Risk Management and related business functions or perform components of such audits.
- Perform risk assessments of Balance Sheet Management activities, including potential exposures and materiality of loss. Design, perform, and document audit procedures and results.
- Provide significant input into the development of the annual audit plan. Design and execute internal control testing for Balance Sheet Management and related support, risk, and compliance activities.
- Leverage available data and analytical tools during the planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases of audit delivery
- Establish and maintain good client relations during engagements.
- Create and facilitate working relationships with line management.
- Communicate the results of some audit projects to management via written reports and oral presentations.
- Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards and exercise some latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years of experience in auditing, at least 7 years of experience in treasury, at least 7 years of experience in market risk, at least 7 years of experience in capital markets, at least 7 years of experience in compliance, or a combination
- At least 3 years of experience in Liquidity Risk Management, at least 3 years of experience in Market Risk Management, at least 3 years of experience in Funds Transfer Pricing, or a combination
- At least 3 years of experience in leading audit engagements or in project management
- At least 3 years of experience in banking or the financial services industry
- Master's Degree in Auditing, Master's Degree in Accounting, Master's Degree in Finance, Master's Degree in Economics, or Master of Business Administration
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Investments and Derivatives Auditor (CIDA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Risk Compliance Manager (CRCM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- 9+ years of experience in auditing, 9+ years of experience in treasury, 9+ years of experience in market risk, 9+ years of experience in capital markets, 9+ years of experience in compliance, or a combination
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus as well as industry leading benefits