You are here
Senior Audit Manager
Rapidly Growing International Company
About Our Client
International marketing and advertising agency.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and Deputy Head of Internal Audit, the Americas the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Assess and document internal controls and compliance risks;
- Develop relationships with local finance and operational staff;
- Develop and execute internal audit programs to test key processes;
- Prepare corrective action plans based on audit results;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of corporate policies and procedures; and
- Assist external audits (on occasion).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a person who naturally takes charge of the functional challenges, anticipates problems and pro-actively seeks out solutions. The candidate must be able to, and have a desire to work, independently at times. Ability to develop and sustain relationships with both internal and external customers; "hands on" attitude to work; and flexibility to work as hard as the job demands.
Other skills that are important are:
- Hands on SOX and Internal Controls experience
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese are a plus
- Advanced degree or CPA preferred
- Big 4 Experience
- Internal audit experience within an international company
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary and Benefits