You are here
Senior Audit Manager
My Client is a major Global Investment Bank seeking a Senior Audit Manager.
Global Invesment Bank seeks Capital Markets Senior Audit Manager.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Global Investment Bank within the Financial Services industry.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to the Global Markets internal audit team; product knowledge including (but not limited to) OTC, FX Derivatives, Cash equities/markets, global liquidity, M&A, etc.
- Responsible for oversight of and conduct global audits and testing of controls across a variety of businesses and teams
- Responsible for deliverables of auditors and all audit functions, processes, and maintaining global best practices
- Responsible for quarterly analyses and monitoring of findings
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate should possess:
- 10+ years managing a team within financial services, with a specific focus in one or more of the following areas: Global Banking, Capital Markets, Market Risk, Product Control, Sales and Trading
- Auditing experience within a similar function
- Ability to provide SME and thorough product knowledge of various global products
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field
- Ability and proven track record of managing a team and meeting deadlines/deliverables
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships within different lines of business
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.