You are here
- Mid-sized CPA firm seeks Senior Auditor
- Searching for a motivated candidate to expand the team
About Our Client
My client was established in 1991 and performs duties for individuals, small businesses and large corporations.
- Assist in the audit planning process, including the mapping out of objectives.
- Lead audit projects in a manner that shows understanding of the business in assessing, identifying and testing risks, controls and key processes.
- Proactively engage with clients and team to manage expectations and find solutions
- Report organizations finance to managements, and offer suggestions about resource utilization, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts
- Managing and supervising the Staff Accountants
- Performs other duties as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 4+ years of audit experience with an accounting firm.
- CPA or candidate for CPA highly preferred.
What's on Offer
Compensation package commensurate upon experience.