You are here
My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to join the Internal Audit team.
My Client is seeking an Auditor with Corporate Operational audit experience.
About Our Client
My Client is a publicly traded Transportation company located in Purchase, NY.
Major Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist with all SOX 404-certifications, including Risk Assessment, Scoping, Reporting, Training, Control Design, etc.
- Prepare and draft audit report and send to local management for action plans.
- Prepare a list of audit issues throughout audit and constructively discuss with higher management.
- Assist Senior Manager, IA with developing strategies to improve internal controls and minimize risk.
- Assist in development and maintenance of testing strategies and plans to enable management to assess the operating effectiveness of key controls over financial reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Auditor should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA, CIA, MBA a plus
- 4+ years' experience in corporate audit and/or public accounting
- 4+ years' experience operational, financial, and compliance audit
- SOX testing experience, especially in 404
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.