You are here
My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to join their Corporate team.
I am working with a Corporate Energy Client in Brooklyn to find a Senior Auditor
About Our Client
My Client is a global Energy, Oil and Gas company located in Brooklyn, NY.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Lead all audit activities including audit planning and testing, risk assessments, control evaluation, report drafting, work paper documentation, tracking issues management and verification of closed issues.
- Develop thorough understanding of business processes, corporate strategy, controls and risks to provide reliable and independent assurance of effectiveness of control structure and strategies.
- Produce Summary of Issues reports and draft Audit Reports that are well written, concise, and effectively communicated.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and maintain a thorough knowledge of the business and regulatory environment.
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidate should possess:
- 5+ years' experience in Internal Audit in a large energy or utility company in operations or accounting
- Audit experience within a Big 4 preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Accounting, or related field
- MBA, CISA, CIA, CPA strongly desireable
- Experience managing a team and projects, PMP desireable
- ACL, Lean/Six Sign and auditing software knowledge a plus
- 20-30% Travel within the US and occasionally to the UK
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.