You are here
My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to conduct business audits in Shelton, Ct.
My Client is looking for an innovative Senior Auditor to challenge the business.
About Our Client
My Client is a reputable Technology and e-commerce company located in Connecticut.
- Planning and leading internal audit assignments, participating in fieldwork supervision and reporting
- Performing full and limited scope reviews, testing, and evaluations of controls, financial information, safeguarding company's assets, compliance with policies and procedures, and adherence to state and federal regulations
- Communicate audit findings, make recommendations and suggesting improvements for business operations, expense reductions, and revenue streams
- 20-25% travel required, domestically and internationally
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years in an internal audit capacity, or public accounting
- Deep understanding of GAAP and IIA auditing standards, as well as business concepts, processes and operations
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/CIA/CISA preferred
- Experience in e-commerce, technology, manufacturing, commercial banking, or related financial services industries
- French or German fluency preferred
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.