You are here
Established Fortune 500 Company
About Our Client
Rapidly Growing Fortune 500 Company within the Insurance Space
- Understands and applies internal audit methodologies.
- Participates in departmental initiatives and projects under the direction of the internal audit management team to maintain a high-level internal audit function.
- Possesses knowledge of engagement objectives and expectations as co-developed with operations.
- Creates work products such as audit analysis, correspondence, memoranda and other working papers that document the engagement procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures.
- Works with the internal audit team to develop creative, practical, and cost-effective recommendations for process improvements or efficiency enhancements.
- Participates in developing internal audit deliverables, and assures work is completed within agreed upon time frames.
- Executes audit procedures, performs detailed analysis and documents results of assigned audit activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Internal Audit or Big 4 Experience
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Suite
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Benefits, Bonus, and Paid Relocation if needed