You are here
CPA/CIAs urged to apply!
Continous professional development and mentoring opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client is a $1B+ revenue global CPG based in Sacramento, CA. The company is a leader in it's space and sells it's products to mainstream grocers such as; Von's, Ralph's, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and many others...
Our client is seeking a CPA/CIA qualified Senior Internal Auditor to report into the Director, Internal Audit who reports into the CEO. This role will support the company's overall system of internal control and business process by developing process improvement recommendations for senior management.
- Execute and successfully complete assigned annual audit plan reviews and special projects
- Develop analytics tools for continuous monitoring / auditing
- Support the business cross-functionally to ensure internal controls, operating efficiency and implementing process & procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Relevant Area
- CPA and Big 4 or large public accounting experience required
- 4+ years of progressive internal controls experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Well-versed in financial software including SAP and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What's on Offer
Salary, bonus, benefits are commensurate based on experience. Great work-life balance!