You are here
Senior Business Analyst - Equities Operations
- Opportunity to play a key role in a global project
- Convenient midtown location with a growing, large-scale team
About Our Client
Leading multinational banking and financial services company. One of the world's top 5 largest banks by total assets.
The Senior Business Analyst will play an integral role to help define the scope and components of the Cash Equities Middle Office workstream, deliver business and functional requirements, contribute to the overall test strategy and assist in the coordination of UAT.
This role will work closely the Equities Programme managed out of London, Operations workstream leads, Operations users, Product Development teams, IT and other internal partners (e.g. CPS, Cash Management) to deliver operational and system changes to support the transition.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Securities Post Trade Processing lifecycle, preferably Equities. Experience of working in a front-to-back investment banking environment, with proven ability to work across business functions (from Front Office through Operations, Finance, Risk, Regulatory Reporting)
- Good understanding of Cash Equities Middle Office processes.
- Good understanding of Business Analysis methodology, with the ability to tailor process to requirements;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment and execute multiple concurrent assignments effectively
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills, specifically with the business stakeholders.
- The ability to work with colleagues who are geographically dispersed;
- Good business judgment and capacity to consult on and satisfy business needs
- Good stakeholder management / influencing skills, and notably the ability to work with colleagues who are geographically dispersed
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key issues and risks in the securities industry.
- Ability to understand and use complex systems and take a logical and constructive approach to investigating, communicating and resolving accounting/system problems and challenges that arise within projects.
- Experience of building and maintaining excellent relationships when dealing directly with external clients and third parties.
- Ability to build a consensus at all levels within the organization
- Able to build strong relationships with other functions and business units and to interface and influence senior managers in the organization
- Ability to plan and organize workload when working to tight deadlines and maintain a clear head when faced with multiple conflicting priorities.
- Must be able to work autonomously, plan strategically, be self-motivated and exhibit "can-do" attitude.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.