You are here
Senior Business Analyst
Highly motivated and self-starting Senior Business Analyst
Development and enhancement opportunity
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Company
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Analyze and document business requirements
- Carry out business analysis and assist developers with business knowledge
- Write and publish IT technical documentation (i.e. Functional Specifications, process flows, and use cases) in line with NEX SDLC process
- Form strong relationships and interface closely with all functional areas, e.g. Product Managers, Development, and QA to gather data and ensure the final work product complies with expectations
- Understand NEX business, product offerings and technology
- Review and validate test cases
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and commitments.
- Entrepreneurial, willing and ability to multi-task.
- Polished and professional demeanor with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years work experience in Fixed Income either within an investment bank or a systems vendor.
- 10+ years Business Analysis experience within the Financial Services IT environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, or equivalent professional experience
What's on Offer
Compensation based on experience.