You are here
Senior Business Development Director
One of the leaders in analytics and intelligence within the government space
Chance to be one of the first sellers in a very buoyant market
About Our Client
My client has revolutionized the relationship between data and marketing. We combine predictive data analytics, behavioral sciences, and innovative ad tech into one award-winning approach.
- Perform as the Senior Business Development leader, providing the necessary leadership and guidance to teams and programs to achieve and surpass revenue, profit, growth targets, and increase win rates.
- Working within the SCL organization develops growth strategies and roadmaps that encompass the full range of SCL capabilities offered to our customers.
- Create and implement business development strategies to identify, qualify, and pursue large opportunities.
- Collaborates with division management, and/or Program Managers to gather the information and data required to develop win strategies and gain approval on pursuits.
- Identifies and qualifies opportunity leads.
- Responsible for adherence to BD/Capture processes and gate reviews up to Phase I.
- Establishes initial customer contacts and assesses and reports competitor capabilities.
- Supports transition of pursuits to Capture leads and maintains that connection to continuously feed market intelligence to the capture team.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage relationships with key customer decision makers and acquisition officials.
- Active "hands-on" leader in capture and proposal development, strategic solution development, and marketing communications
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated success in qualifying opportunities and winning within the DoD and IC market space.
- Experience functioning collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to successfully communicate with and influence customers, corporate executive management, and other employees at all levels.
- Knowledge of Federal business acquisition process and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Background should include providing Business Development leadership in complex operations.
- Extensive knowledge of strategic planning, business development, capture, and proposal best practices.
- Proven leadership, strong organization management skills, and ability to operate independently.
- Proven reputation of establishing and maintaining credibility, and influencing senior levels of DoD and IC customers
Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant business, technical, or professional field of study
- Ability to obtain a US Top Secret clearance.
- Able to effectively prioritize and work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the use of business software, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- An orientation towards solving, rather than solely identifying problem areas is a preferred characteristic of the ideal candidate.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary
- Flexible and autonomous work schedule
- Full benefits
- Spending account
- Working with top government officials
- Training of higher tech