You are here
Senior Business Development Manager
- Former partner of VMWare, they now own enterprise service management applicaiton
- First Field Sales rep on the East Coast responsible for Enterprise accounts
About Our Client
My client develops an Enterprise Service Management application that combines user-focused design philosophy with robust out-of-the-box functionality. Backed by a quarter of a century of heritage, my client's specialist Service Management software is trusted by a large number of Enterprise-scale organizations across the globe.
- New sales opportunity development. Responsible to identify, contact and develop new sales opportunities across my client's product line - software systems and licenses, professional services and maintenance and support.
- Management of the full sales cycle. Responsible for prospect identification, development, proposals, quotations, contracts and implementation hand-off for customers in the assigned territory or market segment.
- New revenue generation. Responsible to grow revenue across my client's product line to meet or exceed annual objectives set by the company.
- Customer satisfaction. Responsible for overall customer satisfaction with my client's products, services and company interactions with customers for assigned accounts.
- Forecasting and general administrative work to meet company requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven, consistent success generating revenue in business development in the IT service management software and services space (or related IT space).
- Proven, consistent success managing across the sales lifecycle - e.g., development, multi-level positioning, proposal work, pricing and quotations, contracts, deal closure, and implementation hand-off.
- Proven, consistent record of understanding and assessing customers' IT service management process needs, understanding and assessing customers' ITSM tool needs and, creating solutions for both.
- Proven, consistent track record of managing and improving customer satisfaction, individually and by working in teams, in the IT service management (or related IT space).
What's on Offer
- My client has a salary and incentive compensation package for both mid-level and senior positions.
- My client's incentive compensation is based on new sales revenue and maintenance of existing revenue generated during the sales year.
- Full benefit package with options to choose
- Chance to grow yourself and a potential sales team underneath you