You are here
Senior Business Development Manager
- Senior Business Development Manager needed for Moving Start-Up
- Looking for those with at least 3 plus years of B2B sales experience
About Our Client
My client makes the process of moving much less complicate for both customer and moving organizations globally. They are an online marketplace taking the Moving industry by storm by allowing users to plan, compare and book their move on the web with qualified movers and guaranteed rates within minutes. Finally, moving can be as safe, simple and quick!
- Use your own skills, experience, and qualifications to enhance the company's existing sales platform in the interest of long-term expansion.
- Cultivate relationships for new business acquisition through networking, researching, and relationship-building in order to identify point of contacts with prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain an active database and implement a strategic introductory and consultative sales approach.
- Develop, grow, and maintain strong client relationships through meetings and routine follow-up.
- Prepare and present routine sales and growth reports for Executive Team Meetings.
- Use your exceptional writing and speaking skills to prepare professional presentations and be able to deliver presentations to prospective partners and clients.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Outside Sales, B2B Phone Sales, Sales Management, Start-Up and/or Business Development experience.
- 3+ years of direct experience expanding a customer base into new industries and verticals.
- The ability to recognize the significance of consistent new client acquisition, and the willingness to embrace the responsibilities that coincide with that level of importance.
- Demonstrable record of maintaining a prospect database in a corporate capacity and supplementing the pipeline.
- Proven ability to draft proposals in a concise and professional manner.
- Demonstrable record of meeting quotas and exceeding sales targets.
- A desire to be an integral part of a team of top-performing professionals.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Uncapped commission structure
- Paid sick and vacation days
- Progressive and engaging work environment