You are here
Senior Buyer - Marketing & Advertising Spend
Leading Global Luxury Consumer Goods Company
Excellent career opportunity for future growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global luxury consumer goods company.
The Senior Buyer is a member of the Global Advertising Sourcing Team. The Senior Buyer will be based in the New York City Headquarters and will work closely with the Global teams (located in Europe) to fully understand the global strategies and best practices and help implement them in the US, making sure that all queries are handled in accordance to the overall Category. The Senior Buyer will also support the US implementation of new ways of working across the business and its chosen partner, for specific projects such as content production or creative agencies change management. The Senior Buyer will report to the Global Advertising Sourcing Lead located in Europe and sit amongst the US sourcing team. Day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Work closely with Global teams to understand the strategies and overall direction.
- Ensure the US zone is delivering savings and efficiencies in line with annual targets.
- Provide operational support (budget review and process guidance) to brands and their partners.
- Collect and report centrally brands annual budgets and plans.
- Implements best practices, ways of working and SRM as agreed with Global Category Leads.
- Deploy implementation plan across the US global headquarters.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking process to report savings and efficiencies.
- Identify new savings opportunities to report to central global teams.
- Can work on specific strategic projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years procurement experience in Marketing Sourcing in general, can understand all categories
- Senior Operational Buyer, autonomous and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Can manage and convince Senior Stakeholders to push sourcing strategies through.
- Can hold nerves under pressure and have a clear decision-making methodology in a fast-pace environments.
- Can-do attitude, positive and like getting involved in varied operational tasks.
- Great communicator, concise and clear.
What's on Offer
- $65,000 - $95,000
- Target Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid vacation & holidays