You are here
Senior Buyer/ Planner
- Inventory Reporting Analyst
- Master Scheduling
About Our Client
Our client is a global aerospace, industrial manufacturing organizaiton.
This position will be responsible for expediting product, maintaining spread sheets, and working with the manufacturing supervisors to achieve on time delivery. Technical requirements include specialized knowledge and experience in production scheduling, SAP and general knowledge of bearing manufacturing and material requirements planning. Human relation skills must be well developed. Interaction with other disciplines, such as marketing, engineering, systems, vendors and production is necessary to effectively achieve business unit goals. Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications Qualified candidates will have:
- A high school education and a 2yr. technical degree preferred
- Maintain accurate records.
- Maintain accurate system dates.
- Process purchase orders in compliance with company policies, procedures, and systems.
- Follow up on deliveries and insure on time delivery requirements.
- Expedite items when and where required.
- Handle adjustments with suppliers involving rejections, replacements, etc.
- Analyze accuracy of the computer report data and take corrective action when necessary.
- Solve problems independently.
- Respond to marketing inquiries concerning order status information in a timely and courteous manner.
- Direct and manage Inventory stock room / crib attendants performance
- Inventory reduction and accuracy projects
- SAP PP/MM Reporting management and distribution support
- Segment MRP planning and scheduling
- Supplier management/ purchasing raw materials and components
- Support New Product material master data load
- Backfill and support Supply Chain re-engineering process (SAP)
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary along with full benefits including 401k match, vacation, etc.