You are here
Great opportunity with incredible company
Looking for a strong Buyer for Fashion/Apparel Company
About Our Client
A leading fashion retailer that offers the hottest trends at can't beat prices is seeking an innovative and passionate team player to add to their dynamic Buying team.
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan that supports the financial, merchandising, and marketing objectives set by senior management
- Create a financially sound product strategy for creating an assortment that targets a wide consumer range
- Negotiate product quality, purchase quantity, landed cost, and delivery with vendors
- Partner with the Planning department to create Stock-Keeping Unit (SKU) plans that adhere to the company's financial strategies in order to have an efficient assortment plan
- Determine and maintain the Initial Mark-up per category ensuring that the assortments comply with mark-up and retail cost matrix goals established by Management
The Successful Applicant
- BA or BFA Preferred
- 5-7 years of apparel buying experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Management and subordinates
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary, plus great benefits and most importantly a great company culture!