You are here
Senior category manager - Multinational CPG brand
Category Manager role with a leading consumer goods business.
Work from home opportunity with 3 direct reports.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer products manufacturer across North America. Their products are sold throughout tier 1 retailers across the US and Canada and the company has a headcount of 1500.
The company is currently in high growth mode having exceeded its annual targets for 3 years running.
The position reports directly into the VP of Category and Shopper Development and offers huge opportunities for progression with people management responsibilities.
- Conducts category and shopper performance analyses
- Conducts market coverage analysis of category
- Conducts location, space and adjacency analyses & audits
- Conducts assortment analyses
- Conducts plan-o-gram (POG) audits and assessments
- Conducts pricing analyses
- Lead Category and Shopper discussions with customer
- Leads JBP analytics, as requested
- Serve as an objective advisor on category 5P best practices
- Manages and updates category scorecard for assigned customers
- Develops and updates category & shopper inputs into SAP
- Develops assortment, retail pricing, promotion, shelving and product tactics and plans
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years category management experience.
- People Management experience essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package
5% dollar for dollar 401k match
generous vacation time
Apply below for immediate consideration.