You are here
Senior Client Finance Manager
International Public Relations firm is seeking a Client Finance Manager
Exciting opportunity to join major PR company within Client Finance
About Our Client
International PR agency network with offices across the country and world is seeking a Senior Client Finance Manager for its New York City office.
- Financial management of Dept. P&L including oversight of revenue recognition, financial reporting, forecasting, process compliance and staffing.
- Supervise team of 3+ finance professionals.
- Serve as the Senior Finance Manager on larger or more complex projects or clients including contract and pricing negotiations (with oversight).
- Review and approve client budgets; upload properly into financial system
- Partner with account teams in pricing client proposals, responding to Requests for Proposals/Information and developing budgets (with oversight)
- Facilitate negotiation of client and vendor contracts between clients/vendors, account staff/senior management and legal department, including full review of all business terms (with oversight)
- Ensure that projects are managed in accordance with contracts; create summary sheets (contract cheat sheets) for Account teams
- Ensure written client agreement is obtained (via contract, letter of agreement, signed scope of work, etc.) for all work and are appropriately archived and classified. Liaise with Contract Specialist and Contract office.
- Assist Account teams with monthly project budget to actual tracking and other required client reporting
- Coordinate data collection for client audits
- Communicate with clients regarding budgets, billing and accounts receivable issues
- Maintain catalog of required client reporting and ensure timely completion
- Review monthly fee and expense detail
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Senior Client Finance Manager candidate will have:
- Professional services industry/Advertising Agency experience preferred
- CPA, MBA, or public accounting experience is a plus
- Well organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail, follows through on multiple projects and juggle conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong financial analysis and management skills; good business acumen
- Ability to articulate financial concepts in layman's terms
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Client service oriented and fosters positive working relationships
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience