You are here
Senior Compliance Officer
- Markets Regulatory Implementation
- Competitive Compenstation, Extensive Opportunity for Career Growth
About Our Client
My client is a Tier 1 global bank with over 200M customer accounts across over 160 countries.
- Identify and analyze regulatory developments, including enforcement actions, and new laws, regulations, rules, and interpretations or guidance relating to Markets businesses.
- Advise Compliance and Business management and staff on regulatory and compliance issues as well as strategic implications.
- Lead initiatives and manage high-impact special projects with a results-driven focus, including coordinating the implementation of new regulatory requirements and compliance program design.
- Partner with other Compliance teams and global functions, including Legal, Middle Office, Risk, Operations and Technology, and Finance to prevent and detect non-compliance issues and promote a culture of compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate for this role is either coming from a Big Four Consulting firm, a top law firm, or a regulatory body.
- You must have extensive broker-dealer experience to apply.
- JD required.
What's on Offer
- Full benefits: health, vision, dental, child care
- Daily, catered lunch
- Car and cell phone budget