You are here
Senior Compliance Technology Liaison
Senior Compliance Technology Liasion
Global Banking Institution
About Our Client
Global banking institution
- Work in partnership with Head Office in designing, sourcing and integrating state of the art technology for the Americas.
- Responsible for the execution of the Compliance IT Strategy for the AMER region
- Develop the Annual AMER Compliance IT Business Plan in coordination with key stakeholders
- Manage the relationship and coordination of projects between IT and Compliance locally and coordinate work with our global counterparts.
- Partner with Compliance teams in AMER to understand their business needs, present opportunities to enable business processes with technology and work with IT to design systems accordingly
- Manage systems development projects for new and/or enhanced applications with our Technology business partners
- Escalate key issues to the attention of Compliance Management
- Manage the relationship with key vendors as well as communicate issues and problem solve.
- Act as the Business Continuity representative for the Compliance Department.
- Maintain and track the IT/Compliance Operating procedures and policy for all systems
- Providing for adequate supervision of employees that complete reports, grant exemptions, monitor for suspicious activity, or engage in other activity covered by the BSA and its implementing regulations.
- Reporting on a periodic basis detailed information related to the overall AML Program, including sanctions, initiatives, deficiencies, corrective actions, and information on SARs to senior management.
The Successful Applicant
*Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
*Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
*Great attention to detail.
*Capable of handling multiple, simultaneous, and various ad-hoc requests.
*Demonstrated history of taking initiative.
*Strong interpersonal effectiveness
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
*Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
*Excellent writing skills
*Securities licenses a plus
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Languages):
What's on Offer
Salary commensurate on experience