You are here
Senior Construction Manager
Opportunity to work with an International Development/CM Firm
High-profile, $100M+ projects
About Our Client
My client is an International Development and Construction Management company that has a specific focus within the life sciences, higher-education, and residential markets in Boston. Their projects usually range between $50M-$500M.
The Senior Construction Manager will:
- Oversee, manage and document all day-to-day job site activities including OSHA safety compliance.
- Direct field personnel according to the project plan
- Communicate issues, events, performance and progress daily to the Project Manager.
- Report any problems promptly to the Project Manager to facilitate the most cost-effective solutions.
- Establish effective working relationships with clients and team members
- Request advice and assistance from the General Superintendent on matters pertaining to materials, sequencing, scheduling and personnel.
- Project Start-Up/Turnover Meeting
- Identify pre-mobilization activities in conjunction with the Project Executive, General Superintendent, and the Project Manager.
- Develop start-up schedule with Project Manager and send it to the Project Executive and General Superintendent for review.
- Implementing the schedule, safety rules, quality management protocols
- Subcontractor and Site Management throughout the Project
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Construction Manager will have:
- Experience managing projects between $50M-$100M in value from pre-construction to completion
- Understand drawings, specs, materials, construct-ability issues, schedules, and management of the on-site workforce
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Boston ABC license
What's on Offer
The right Senior Construction Manager candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity to lead prominent projects
- Career Advancement