You are here
Senior Construction Project Manager
Commercial Construction General Contractor
Mixed Use / Healthcare / Higher Education
About Our Client
Major general contracting company specializing in interior development, renovation, and ground up projects in downtown Philadelphia along with its surrounding area.
- Responsible for overall management for pre-construction activities and work with the on site Superintendent to ensure successful project completion.
- Coordinate, plan, and supervise project field activities with Subcontractors, Labors, and Tradesmen.
- Enforce the company's safety policies and maintain a environment that emphasizes safety in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to maintain composure under pressure
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a relevant discipline strongly preferred
- 7+ years of managing complex Projects from development to close
- Superior communication and interpersonal, leadership, supervisory, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- Innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Very strong benefits and vacation package
- Car allowance