You are here
Senior Consultant, Business Transformation
Opportunity to work with a Great team!
Convenient location outside Manhattan
About Our Client
Our client is a Financial Services Technology company.
- Execute transformation initiatives and process improvement projects in a fast-paced environment to drive efficiency/cost savings, top-line growth, improve operational performance and enhance client experience across Depositary Institution Services businesses
- Provide primary analytical support for business transformation initiatives including financial analysis, process measurement and analysis, and general data analytics/insight.
- Work with SVP/ VPs to define problem statements, structure analysis, conduct rapid diagnostic and/or detailed due diligence to articulate opportunity parameters such as timing, impact, interdependencies etc.
- Create and execute on transformation roadmaps
- Prepare monthly dashboards and KPI's/Metrics as required to monitor, measure, and report on initiative progress
- Build business cases for strategic programs and present or support presentations to senior management in order to achieve executive level buy-in
- Support continuous improvement of procedures and overall infrastructure, with a focus on improving quality, increasing efficiency and reducing risk
- Communicate frequently with respective functional partners and key stakeholders both verbally and in written documents/presentations
- Develop trusting, effective relationships amongst project teams, BT colleagues and business leaders
- Manage deadlines / timeframes, proactively escalating issues as needed
- Prepare and participate in project meetings to gather baseline information and can work with project team to execute on requests from business
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required in Business field; MBA strongly preferred
Job Related Experience:
- 8+ years of work experience in management consulting, internal consulting or business transformation roles
- Demonstrated experience transforming businesses through a mix of enterprise-wide large-scale transformation initiatives and Business-unit specific targeted initiatives such as process redesign, operating model design and/or organization restructuring initiatives
- Prior experience of working directly for senior executives, senior partners and business unit leaders
- Proven track record of successfully executing projects that create cost efficiencies for the business
- Strong project management experience and skills
- Strong written and oral executive-level communications skills, including the ability to quickly adjust message based on different audiences and agendas
- Ability to identify key issues, gather information to investigate those issues and develop plan of action to address challenges. End to end problem solving skills
- Strong Excel skills required, proficient in PowerPoint and MS Office suite
- Knowledge and understanding of basic corporate economics and cost/profitability criteria
- Estimated 30% Travel
- Experience working in a technology or software company a plus
- Certifications such as Lean, Six Sigma, PMP a plus
- Experience managing off shoring initiatives is a major plus
What's on Offer
Commensurate on experience.