You are here
Senior Corporate Tax Accountant
Top American Entertainment Company
Great Work-Life Balance!
About Our Client
Well-known American Entertainment Company looking for a senior tax accountant to support the tax compliance process and get involved in tax planning and controversy.
- Prepare federal, state and local income tax filings for corporate and partnership entities
- Assist VP of tax in research and analysis of US tax consequences of different projects
- Tax Provision and accrual adjustments
- Tax Controversy
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Exposure to ASC 740
- 1+ years of experience
- Corporate or Public Accounting Experience
- CPA/MST is a plus
What's on Offer
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive salary and bonus.