You are here
Senior Cost Accountant
Senior Cost Accountant - Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Firm Located near Elverson
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Own the cost accounting process to include review of bill of materials.
- Perform all areas of standard costing: development of raw material standards, conversion costs and reconciliation between standard and actual.
- Apply understanding of fixed/variable cost structure of operations activities.
- Provide monthly analysis of operations results with key drivers summary.
- Assist with the reconciliation of the annual physical inventory and provide analysis to ensure proper reporting and control of inventory.
- Related journal entries for monthly closing.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum of 5 years in progressive cost accounting and/or plant accounting experience.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SOX.
- GAAP knowledge.
- Self-motivated; detail-oriented.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package.