You are here
Senior Cost Analyst
Fast Growing CPG Manufacturer
Great Culture And Benefits, Be Apart Of A Dynamic Team!!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading CPG manufacturer posting fantastic year in and year out growth. They are a market leader in their industry and are poised to to continue that momentum in 2017.
They are an international firm with locations in the Midwest, Southeast and Northeast in the US, along with Europe and Asia. They're constantly looking to expand their product line into new markets and promote new innovations.
- All costing related to the plant - including raw materials
- Ensures maintenance of the bills of material and routing files for all operating locations
- Responsible for the accounting of all variable production variances in support of the monthly closing process
- Analyzing, commenting, and forecasting of production and inventory variances
- Cycle counts and reconciliation
- Responsible for the quarterly purchase price reporting and forecasting process
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years experience with notable performance/achievements
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- A leader in change management
- Professional communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to connect with people both in the office and on the manufacturing floor
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a growing team in a niche market! $70,000-$87,000 with a strong quarterly bonus structure.