You are here
Senior Credit Analyst - CRE and C&I
- Senior Credit Officer position overseeing Commercial Real Estate credit requests
- Reporting directly to the Chief Credit Officer
About Our Client
Our client is a regional bank in the New York area that provides business and private banking solutions. The organization offers senior credit facilities which include revolvers, first-out term loans, institutional term loans, pro rata loans and delayed draw facilities. Additionally they letters of credit, cash management services and administrative agent role services for commercial markets.
- The candidate will be responsible for the review and sign-off of new Commercial Real Estate credit requests with focus on multi-family, mixed-use, and retail, office, assets as well as structured transitional or improvement loans. Additionally you will participate in the review of new commercial & industrial credit requests primarily focusing on syndicated loans.
- Review and approve annual reviews of existing CRE and C&I loans and portfolios.
- Review quarterly watch loan reports and criticized asset reports.
- Assist the Chief Credit Officer in preparation of monthly credit reports, development and maintenance of credit policies and procedures, development of policy limits, monthly and quarterly ALLL, and development of annual loan portfolio and policy limit stress tests.
- Assist in collection of documentation for third party audits and loan reviews.
- Maintain a current knowledge of local, state and federal rules and relevant regulations that interface with commercial lending such as AA, B, C, E, O, X, Z, HMDA, and FACTA.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years experience in credit risk and underwriting.
- Strong understanding of CRE and C&I
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Fiserv loan system a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Competitive 401k
- Generous time off policy
- Flexible work schedule based on performance
- Very employee friendly culture that promotes work life balance