You are here
Senior Demand Planner - Consumer Products
High visibility role w/ opportunity for professional growth in NH Seacoast area
Company is an industry leader in the Consumer Products industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Consumer Products manufacturer based in the New Hampshire seacoast area. They are seeking a strong Demand Planning professional with substantive forecasting experience and excellent data and interpersonal skills to join their talented and growing team.
The Senior Demand Planner will lead cross-functional forecast reviews in accordance with the S&OP process standards. The incumbent will utilize analytical, marketing, sales and purchasing knowledge to effectively plan future increases or decreases of products demand.
- Utilize demand and supply planning tools as necessary in order to increase planning accuracy.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to share forecasts and communicate changes in market demand.
- Analyze and review the monthly sales forecast on a customer and product level. Review statistical forecast models, and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting.
- Partner with sales and marketing to vet global benchmarks in order to develop new product projections for North America.
- Determine stop ship of discontinued SKUs, partnering with warehouse and retailers to minimize inventory liability.
- Review out of stock report weekly and react with changes in forecast as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of demand planning experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- Experience with SAP.
- Highly motivated self-starter ready for the next step in their career.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and take ownership.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Senior Demand Planner opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.