You are here
Senior Demand Planner
Work for a Consumer Products Company in the Chicago Loop!
Step into a highly visible position and advance your career
About Our Client
Do you have strong forecasting skills in SAP? This Chicago-based Supply Chain team is rapidly growing and looking to add top talent to their team! Advance your career by taking on a senior level position with tremendous room for growth and development.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Demand Planner is to ensure product forecast accuracy and order fulfillment, by managing inventory and ordering stock appropriately. Additional responsibilities include:
- Working with sales team to develop a strong short and long term demand plan
- Interacting proactively with internal stakeholders on a global scope
- Managing and maintaining inventory levels by ordering appropriately and meeting customer demand
- Collecting past/future demand factors from sales and analyzing their impact on demand
- Supporting Operations Director as necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Senior Demand Planner:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills
- Must have a strong background in SAP
- Self-starter with ability to interact effectively as a team member
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $75,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.