You are here
Senior Demand Planner
Experience in Consumer Products is a Plus
Must have Demand Planning expereince
About Our Client
The company is a long standing consumer products company with offices both in the Haverhill, MA area along with other areas both domestically and abroad. The firm has a strong financial footing and is looking at very strong projections for 2017-2018 and beyond.
The Senior Demand Planner
would be responsible for:
- Driving the cross-channel demand planning activities for North America, including statistical analysis, volume sales forecasting and daily analysis of the order portfolio and sales trend
- Working with executive Sales Managers and Marketing to get insights on the market and commercial actions in order to the most accurate sales projection.
- Cooperating with local and overseas planning teams to develop the best product allocation to achieve inventory coverage targets.
- Develops volume sales forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation (by SKU and product category), for multiple time horizons and multiple channels (wholesale, B2B, retail and e-commerce).
- Develops a collaborative and cross-functional approach to demand planning.
- Works as a liaison between local sales and the global operations team.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience
- Education: Engineering, Economics or Statistics degree
- Other skills: Proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Knowledge of SAP, SQL based systems, SO99+ or other demand planning software
- Advance working knowledge of Excel and in general Microsoft Office
- This position requires strong analytical and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Great work/life balance culture
- Promotional opportunities
- High visibility