You are here
Senior Development Project Manager
Opportunity to work with a large vertically intergrated real estate company.
Leading provider of next generation workspaces for fortune 500 companies
About Our Client
Vertically intergrated real estate company with a focus on the development, acquisition and repositioning of high-end office and state of the art media & entertainment properties.
- Maintain project budgets and schedules to plan and deliver the project on time and in budget
- Manage the construction process from design to building commissioning
- Retain architects, consultants and contractors
- Coordinate design with leasing, marketing and operations teams
The Successful Applicant
- Highly organized and motivated self starters.
- Bachelor's Degree required. preferred in architecture, engineering, construction management, or some related field.
- Minimum of 8 years project management or real estate development experience in architectural or general contractor firms.
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of commercial office building construction.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of MS windows and MS office with proficiency in using MS project for management and Excel for budgets.
- excellent written and verbal skills with ability to make public presentations and interact effectively with clients and contractors.
What's on Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and disability coverage
- Professional development program
- Competitive high salary (based on Experience)