You are here
Senior Digital Engineer
- A leading global electronics manufacturer
- Looking for a technically gifted engineer to lead product development
About Our Client
A leading global electronics manufacturer
- Design of analog/digital circuits utilizing FPGA, Embedded Processors, high-speed data converters and DDR memory.
- Design DC Power conditioning, management, and sequencing circuits.
- FPGA coding utilizing VHDL/Verilog HDL implementing custom control interfaces, DSP algorithms, and memory interfaces. Test-bench generation, simulation, compilation and timing closure.
- Work closely with PCB designers to specify PCB design rules, component placement, and power plane distribution. Perform PCB signal integrity, crosstalk, and timing analysis.
- Analog circuit simulation.
- Hardware test, debug, and validation.
- Proposal research, preparation and presentation for both internal and external design reviews.
The Successful Applicant
BSEE, MSEE preferred, with over 5 years of digital hardware design experience
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and career opportunities