You are here
Senior Director of Continuous Improvement
Work with a leading private label food and beverage provider.
Director position that works cross-functionally with multiple teams.
About Our Client
Our client has over 16,000 employees in over 50 plants across the United States, Canada, and Eastern Europe. As the leading supplier of private label food and beverage products, our client's mission is to provide the best balance of quality and cost to customers as well as work alongside the leading grocery retailers and food service operators in the United States.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Director of Continuous Improvement include:
- Leading and managing all aspects of quality and continuous improvement within strategy, organization and developmental divisions
- Manage cost by staying up to date with budget and financial goals when it comes to projects and continuous processes
- Collaborate with managers and team leaders cross-functionally to ensure all employees of the plant are partnering together for ultimate efficiency
- Coach all employees at various levels to support them through the adaptation of lean principles and practices
- Facilitate improvement projects while coordinating with all team members
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the Senior Director of Continuous Improvement:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years proven Project or Program Management
- Exponential background in the Food & Beverage Industry
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified, Black Belt preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Senior Director of Continuous Improvement role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.