You are here
Senior Director of Procurement
Must have proven track record in Procurement
Senior level Director role at leading CPG Organization in NYC!
About Our Client
This leading Consumer Goods Organization located in New York City that has been established for almost 100 years now. They pride themselves on their distribution processes and quality of the product they provide to their customer. As they continue to grow, they need the Procurement team to keep efficiencies in line.
- Identify and implement new sourcing strategies (both services and products) on a global scale
- Take the lead in negotiating costs and contracts while following legal requirements
- Run weekly spend analysis reports and identify areas of improvement
- Manage vendor compliance processes and metrics to keep track
- Create master agreements with vendors and implement contracts
- Maintain excellent vendor relationships
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Procurement
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Strong understanding of Operational procedures/processes at large organization
- Strong understanding of Procurement and Production procedures/processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and systems related to manufacturing/procurement
- Experience with legal requirements while sourcing costs/contracts
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with full benefits package and 401K. Office located in New York City.