You are here
Senior Due Diligence AML Analyst
- A full time AML due diligence senior position
- Oppurtinity to utilize compliance skillset at a reputable bank in New York
About Our Client
One of the largest bank holding companies in the nation, a leading producer of multi-family loans in New York.
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reviews for high risk customers, including extensive analysis and documentation of the Bank's KYC for these entities.
- Review and investigate cases and alerts on the Bank's Transaction Monitoring & Case Management System. Handle more complex investigations and investigate potentially suspicious activity.
- Assist Management in the completion and tracking of various Quality Control functions in the BSA Department.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) narratives in a timely manner and in accordance with FinCEN's guidance and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
Four year Bachelor's degree preferably with a background in research, business, accounting or criminal justice. 3+ years work experience in banking & the BSA/AML field. Acclamated with navigating banking systems, teller transactions and accessing customer transaction histories.
What's on Offer
Competitive market salary with benefits.