You are here
Senior Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Industrial Manufacturing Organization
Dual Site Responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial manufacturing organization and a subsidiary of a Fortune 100.
- Refines working knowledge of EHS programs by applying EHS procedures.
- Participates in monitoring and controlling EHS standards.
- Prepares, maintains, and retrieves records, reports, or documents that may be required to meet corporate or regulatory requirements, including monitoring application of EHS standards.
- Promotes EHS awareness and fosters this awareness throughout the company, project or office.
- Participates and provides representation in local, external EHS organizations as well as outreach within local industry forums.
The Successful Applicant
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Good Computer knowledge and efficiency, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office products
- Strong presentation skills
- Great understanding of construction and general industry
- Excellent understanding, as well as develop and administer the ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 management system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic math/statistic & accounting skills
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Effective decision maker
Education and/or Experience:
- 7- 10 years of experience in the EHS profession, specifically supporting large construction projects in diverse market sectors
- Bachelors degree in related field
- CSP designation preferred
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a very competitive base salary with bonus, premium benefits, 401k, vacation, etc.