You are here
Senior Estimator - Civil and Bridge Construction
Top civil and general building general contractor; top 20 ENR firm
Rated one of the top companies to work for in the US
About Our Client
Our client is a top general contractor, ranked within the top 20 ENR firms, working on both civil construction and general building projects. This role is essential to the success of their Raleigh operation, where they run many of their Southeast projects out of. Our client is open to relocating the right candidate for this opportunity.
- Prepare complete scope cost estimates based on proposal documentation on a variety of bid build and design build projects for various public and private client
- Assist in the development of junior members of the team
- Review, interpret and analyze project documentation: drawings, specifications, data, commercial terms, proposals, etc.
- Manage the development of the initial project execution, logistics plans and schedule
- Solicit input from field operations to include in final project estimate
- Prepare detailed estimated costs for all self-perform work activities: craft hours, labor, material, and equipment costs from a crew based perspective
- Formulate all project indirect costs: staffing, project schedules, on-site facilities, support costs with schedule development
- Drive firm's estimating process/procedure compliance and consistency
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar technical training/experience
- Minimum of 5 years of civil estimating experience required
- Experience estimating bridge projects
- Re-locators welcome
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply now to learn more or reach out to Matt at 617-824-2656.