You are here
Senior Estimator - Commercial Construction projects $5m-$50m
Well known top ENR general contractor expanding Charlotte presence
Wide variety of work, with a great deal of work in the pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a semi-national brand and top ENR firm looking to grow its Charlotte presence, and is looking to add a talented Sr. Estimator. The firm is a leading general contractor in the commercial, education, and healthcare sectors, among others, and is looking for experienced Estimators to step in from the first day to be a vital member to the PreCon team.
Reporting directly to the Director of the Charlotte office and working closely with the Head of Estimating, the Sr. Estimator's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare complete scope cost estimates based on proposal documentation on a variety of bid build and design build projects for various public and private client
- Review, interpret and analyze project documentation: drawings, specifications, data, commercial terms, proposals, etc.
- Manage the development of the initial project execution, logistics plans and schedule
- Solicit input from field operations to include in final project estimate
- Prepare detailed estimated costs for all self-perform work activities: craft hours, labor, material, and equipment costs from a crew based perspective
- Formulate all project indirect costs: staffing, project schedules, on-site facilities, support costs with schedule development
- Drive firm's estimating process/procedure compliance and consistency
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar technical training/experience
Minimum of 5 years of commercial estimating experience required, 10 years preferred
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience. + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Please apply here now with a resume and project list to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.