You are here
Senior Estimator - Commercial Construction
- My client is looking to add a Senior Estimator!
- Large Commercial GC with strong benefits & growth!
About Our Client
My client has been in business for over 20 years and is a market leader within the commercial construction industry. They are expanding their team in Houston and looking to add a Senior Estimator- Commercial Construction!
This Senior Estimator - Commercial Construction will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimating various types of large commercial construction projects for all aspects from start to finish
- Work closely with various team members including subcontractors to fully understand the entire job scope
- Analyze everything in the project to determine/establish the costs, schedules, labor estimates, etc.
- Maintain a list of all suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
- Develop RFI's, Help to close business, and bid-day analysis
- Oversee one or more junior level estimators
The Successful Applicant
This Senior Estimator - Commercial Construction will have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering, construction science, or related discipline
- 10+ years of construction estimating experience with a strong background in commercial construction work
- Experience with large commercial construction projects in Houston a plus!
- Strong experience using various estimating software
- Ability to travel 10% to various project sites in the US
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a market leader in the commercial construction industry with strong benefits and growth potential!