You are here
Senior Estimator - Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial
Top 50 ENR Firm Seeking Sr. Estimator in Charlotte
General Contractor specializing in Commercial, Higher Ed, Healthcare, etc.
About Our Client
Our client is a national brand and top 50 ENR firm looking to grow its Charlotte presence, and is looking to add a talented Sr. Estimator. The firm is a leading general contractor in the commercial, education, and healthcare sectors, among others, and is looking for experienced Estimators to step in from the first day to be a vital member to the PreCon team.
Reporting directly to the Director of the Charlotte office and working closely with the Head of Estimating, the Sr. Estimator's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare complete scope cost estimates based on proposal documentation on a variety of bid build and design build projects for various public and private client
- Review, interpret and analyze project documentation: drawings, specifications, data, commercial terms, proposals, etc.
- Manage the development of the initial project execution, logistics plans and schedule
- Solicit input from field operations to include in final project estimate
- Prepare detailed estimated costs for all self-perform work activities: craft hours, labor, material, and equipment costs from a crew based perspective
- Formulate all project indirect costs: staffing, project schedules, on-site facilities, support costs with schedule development
- Drive firm's estimating process/procedure compliance and consistency
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar technical training/experience
Minimum of 5 years of commercial estimating experience required, 10 years preferred
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now to learn more or call Matt at 617-824-2656