You are here
Senior Estimator- DC-based General Contractor
Do you have a minimum of 5 years of pre-construction experience?
Are you seeking a company that offers growth potential and rewards performance?
About Our Client
This DC-based general contractor is a purpose-driven company with a mission to give back to the community. Their projects are all community-related, including schools, libraries, hospitality, etc. This leads to a culture and environment difficult to find at other contractors in the area. With a dedication to integrity and fairness, the company takes a dynamic approach to running the business. If you are looking for an excellent company culture, work-life balance, and a growing company looking to add multiple new locations in the next 12-18 months, this opportunity may be for you. Projects are located across the DMV and company offers a few office locations.
Senior Estimator Responsibilities
- Makes budgetary, estimated, and final cost per project.
- Responsible for Bid Preparation
- Estimates cost for total job.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, and related documents.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Communicate inconsistencies in the bid documents to subs, owners and architects
- Search / look for possible new projects for the company.
The Successful Applicant
Senior Estimator Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years construction estimating experience required
- Knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel packages.
- Familiarity with estimation software.
- Good analytical, time management and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Interested in hearing more? Submit your resume now and if appropriate, receive a call back within 48 hours.