You are here
- Leadership role within Preconstruction Department
- Opportunity to work on very high-profile, multi-million dollar projects
About Our Client
My client is a multi-billion dollar development and construction company with a focus within the commercial, residential, and life sciences markets. They are looking to add an experienced, Senior Estimator to their team to serve as one of the key leaders within their construction department while working on some of the most high-profile projects in New England.
As a Senior Estimator you will:
- Be the primary contact for both the client and architect through the stages of bidding and pre-construction
- Conduct and lead site investigations to familiarize the estimating team with problems or special conditions, which may be involved with the site.
- Formulate detailed project budgets for clients and architects during the pre-construction phase
- Assist in the development of the General Requirements for the project
- Solicit subcontractors to bid on jobs. Follow up with subcontractors on invitations to bid to ensure adequate coverage
- Perform scope reviews for subcontractors to confirm that subcontractor bids cover the same scope as company expectations.
The Successful Applicant
The qualified Senior Estimator will have:
- 10+ years of experience with conceptual estimating
- Experience within the commercial, residential, and life science industries
- Bachelor's Degree - in a field related to Construction/Engineering
What's on Offer
The Senior Estimator will receive:
- Excellent benefits and compensation
- Opportunity to move up within the organization at own pace
- Ability to play a major role on very high-profile projects