You are here
- My client is a commercial GC in Atlanta and looking to add to their team!
- Looking for a senior estimator with a commcercial construction background!
About Our Client
My client is a general contractor based in Atlanta, GA. They focus in commercial construction and they are growing the estimating team. They are interviewing right away for a Senior Estimator!
This Senior Estimator will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimating various types of commercial construction projects for all aspects of the project
- Work closely with various team members including subcontractors to fully understand the entire job scope
- Analyze everything in the project to determine/establish the costs, schedules, labor estimates, etc.
- Maintain a list of all suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
- Present all estimates to upper management team
The Successful Applicant
This Senior Estimator will have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering, construction science, or related discipline
- 10+ years of construction estimating experience with a strong background in commercial construction work
- Experience with hospitality, K-12/Higher Ed, Commercial construction a plus!
- Strong experience using various estimating software
- Ability to travel 10% to various project sites in the US
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a market leader in the commercial construction industry in Atlanta, GA!